OBS: I dette praktiktilbud vil du møde uddannelserne:
- Asian Studies Programme
- International Business
- International Business and Politics
- International Shipping and Trade
Global Business Strategy
Please note that this studiepraktik event will be conducted entirely in English.
In order to make the right decisions global companies need to understand business economics in general, but specifically they must also understand the phenomenon of globalisation and the unique challenges of global markets. This includes topics such global economics, the legal and political regulation of markets and trade and developing global business strategies. Understanding global business is especially important in a country like Denmark where we have many large, global companies within a range of growing industries such as pharmaceuticals, services, energy, toys, food products and shipping.
Business decision making in a global context is highly complex and needs constantly to adapt to changes in competitive markets worldwide. There are very different ways to deal with the complexities of global business both when it comes to the overall strategy, adapting to the political, legal and institutional regulation and the specific challenges in a given market, industry or region. We want you to experience this during the Studiepraktik event. Therefore, we will not present just one programme in depth but rather introduce you to academic elements and ways of working which you would experience in programmes such as:
- BSc in International Business
- BSc in International Shipping and Trade
- BSc in Business, Asian Language and Culture – International Business in Asia
- BSc in International Business and Politics
The event covers two days where your experiences will include:
- Being in a special course of a couple of lectures where you will work with ”Global Business Strategy” from different perspectives. You will read 20-30 pages of text before each lecture – and we expect you to participate actively during the classes
- Meeting CBS students and talking with them about the programmes, the study environment and student life in general
- Getting an understanding of CBS and the programme options – and meeting student guidance counsellor who can help you with all your questions
The programme is temporarily. Changes may occur.
You can learn more about the study programmes and CBS at www.cbs.dk.
The studiepraktik event takes places Wednesday 24 and Thursday 25 October at:
Copenhagen Business School
Solbjerg Plads 3
CBS regrettably cannot assist in matters concerning transportation, lodging or food and drink during the event. Participants will have to finance all personal expenses themselves.
onsdag-torsdag i uge 43, 2018
(lukket) - ingen ledige pladser
Udvælgelse af praktikanter
The places will be given out in order to ensure a geographic variation.
Link til uddannelsens hjemmeside